Our G21 Fire Window is customized and available in all fire ratings (A0, A60, H0, H60 and H120) according to IMO/SOLAS regulations. They are available in a variety of sizes and jet fire resistant windows can also be supplied with additional modifications. The windows can be further upgraded for blast resistance according to your specific requirements. In addition, our A60 type is Fire-post-blast certified.
Our heavy duty fire rated window units are supplied with the following specifications:
• Glass as a sealed unit with a minimum of 8 mm toughened glass
• An internal frame made from seaworthy aluminium
• An external frame made from mild or stainless steel
• Standard sound insulation of 48 dB (upgrades are available upon request)
• Standard U-value 2.7 W/m²°C (upgrades are available upon request)
• Installation for welding or bolting
Nowadays, besides fire- and blast protection, there is a rising demand for bullet resistance. With some modifications, we can make our windows bulletproof until BR7.
Are you interested in more information about our fire and blast resistant windows? Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)180 470030