Fire and blast resistantwindows
Fully-certified and customizable windows
Our G21 Fire Window is available in all fire ratings (A0, A60, H0, H60 and H120) according to IMO/SOLAS regulations. The windows are available in a variety of sizes and, with additional modifications, jet fire resistant windows can be supplied. The windows can be further upgraded for blast resistance according to your specific requirements. In addition, our A60 type approved window is Fire-Post-Blast certified.
Our heavy duty fire rated window units are supplied with the following specifications:
- Glass as a sealed unit with a minimum of 8 mm toughened glass
- An internal frame made from seaworthy aluminum
- An external frame made from mild or stainless steel
- Standard sound insulation of 48 dB (upgrades are available upon request)
- Standard U-value 2.7 W/m²°C (upgrades are available upon request)
- Installation for welding or bolting
Besides fire- and blast protection, there is a rising demand for bullet resistance. Our windows can also be supplied as bulletproof up to class BR7.
InterDam B.V. Head Office
2984 BB Ridderkerk
T: +31 (0) 180 470030
We care about your privacy.